Monday, September 12, 2005

Hands and Feet

I leave on Wednesday at 5:30 am to head down to Louisiana. I put my application in on Friday and I found out last night that I was selected to go on a trip with my Church. From what I know, we are partnering with a Church in Baton Rouge and staying in either shelters or homes. We will be asked to participate in several different aspects including cooking, unloading supplies to 15 different relief centers, cataloging people in shelters and caring for peoples needs. I am extremely excited that I get to go and my theme song for this trip is Hands and Feet by Audio A. You can download it here or check out the lyrics here. Please pray for me as I embark on this mission.

(Oh, and I return very late next Tuesday.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home