Thursday, September 01, 2005

Bohemian Rhapsody part 2?

My new favorite show that everyone should be watching is Rockstar: INXS. Over the weekend vh1 aired last week's episodes and all of the sudden I'm staying up to watch a show that doesn't start until 10 pm on a Tuesday night! I'm telling you, if any one of these people were on American Idol, I'd be voting for them to win it all. Sadly, Ty was voted off last night. It was clear to me who the goner this week was going to be. It was not because his You Can't Always Get Want You Want didn't rock, it was because he really wasn't right for INXS. He played the race card, and maybe there was some validity to it, but in my only-been-watching-the-show-for-a-week opinion, he wasn't that great on those INXS songs. And my oh my! This JD dude is ridiculously hard to take. He has such an attitude! He apparently thinks he is God's gift to music, women, and probably men. I don't understand how this was his first week in the bottom three. Yeah, I suppose he's kinda hot, okay, maybe more than kinda hot....but even I wouldn't vote for him based on that. C'mon people! And who are all these people who have been voting for Jordis for her to never make in the bottom 3? It makes sense that this week the show saw it's highest ratings and most votes, and the 3 people that were in the bottom three are the ones that clearly should be there because Mig, Marty, and Sweet Suzie McNeil all ROCK! Constantine's Bohemian Rhapsody was NOTHING compared to Suzie's. I now want to be just like Suzie. And hello! Marty on Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here had me CRYING. SO good.

I'm telling you people...you NEED to tune in to this show. And while you are at it, also check out Tommy Lee Goes to College. Hi-larious stuff.

1 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Karyn said...

Wait til you see this week's epi and the House of Lee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home