Freak Me Out
When I first heard the newest Weezer album, I fell in love with this song. I have been listening to it a lot this week, and I found out that the song is apparently about a spider. I guess spiders freak other people out too. So, in tribute to this song, here is my first ever installment of....
Things that freak me out:
People that actually like to get up and go to Panera at 6:30 in the morning on a Saturday, I don't care how good the cinnamon crunch bagel with hazelnut cream cheese is.
Corn. No matter how much you chew it up before swallowing it, you will ALWAYS see it again later.
Job interviews. My greatest strength is that I don't have any weaknesses okay! Get off my back.
Worms.
The guy at the gym who only likes to work out on the elliptical, who yesterday afternoon asked me if I was watching the TV and when I said no changed the channel from Headline News to the Oh! Oxygen network, and who mouths the words to the music coming from his mp3 player and I swear was listen to the 'Power of Love' or some similar Celine Dion power ballad one time.
Staircases with no bars, rails, or walls on either side.
Living with other people.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home