and the home of the Brave(s)!
Dear Chipper, Andruw, and the rest of the boys,
I understand that maybe you wanted to wait and clinch the division on my birthday, but I would have been okay if you could have done it yesterday. Please don't wait any longer, clinch tonight. Make the magic number go away. As for our friends up in Boston, would you mind telling them that I would prefer to see a '--' in the Games Back column and a magic number next to their name rather than next to that other team's name? Thanks....that'd be great.
All my love,
Karyn
:)

2 Comments:
Oh I agree whole heartedly...especially about the Sox! I'm going to be a nervous wreck come Friday. Where is my Mylanta???
BTW...hope you had a great day! :)
Yeah! The Braves clinched and there is a magic number next to the Red Sox name. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home