I put a spell on you
I want to go to Hogwarts. I want to shop in Diagon Alley. I want to drink butterbeer at the Three Broomsticks. I want to heed Hermione's advice and read Hogwarts: A History. I want to say things like Alohomora and Wingardium Leviosa and have doors unlock and objects fly. I want to speak in a British accent and use phrases like "Bloody hell!" or "Merlin's beard!" and not sound like a total git. I want to eat chocolate frogs and start a collection of wizard cards. I want to go to Platform 9 3/4 to take the train to school. I want a pet owl to deliver my mail. I want the subjects in my photos to move. I want an invisibilty cloak.
I want to see this movie:
Labels: movies

3 Comments:
Me too! Me too!!
Yeah, me too, and I'm a 36 year-old mother of four. I already reserved a copy of the 7th book due out in July.
Thanks to Universal Studios, you will be able to do many of those things, but will just have to leave them behind at the end of the day...oh, and share them with thousands of other Potter-crazed fans in the sweltering not-quite-British Orlando heat...
http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007May31/0,4670,HarryPotterPark,00.html
Post a Comment
<< Home