Fox in the Snow
I am home sniffling and sneezing today, probably as a result of this:
I will post more pictures from Vermont as soon as my head clears and I can breathe again.
Labels: pictures
I am home sniffling and sneezing today, probably as a result of this:
I will post more pictures from Vermont as soon as my head clears and I can breathe again.
Labels: pictures
3 Comments:
Hey, I'm sick too, hooray! Wait a sec, that's nothing to be excited about. I like how they say you can't get sick from being out in the cold. I was feeling fine until I decided to go skiing in 8 degree weather. Seems to be a obvious correlation to me!
I want snow!!!!!!!!
Ugh...I've been sick since Tuesday. Elisabeth has it too. I guess we all shared germs this weekend. Good times!
Post a Comment
<< Home