Thursday, December 21, 2006

Publish My Love

The other day when I talked about Stanley, I forgot to mention that he goes GREAT with these. Thanks Rich!

About this time of year, everyone starts blogging lists of the year's best. My list is all about music. The following are songs that I listened to obsessively throughout the year. I realize that not all of them are FROM this year, but for me they have 2006 written all over them. Songs are listed alphabetically by artist name. Each song is linked to a website from which you will be able to hear music by that artist. Enjoy!

Tops of Two Thousand Six

Band of Horses - The Funeral (Everything All The Time)
The Beatles - Here Comes the Sun (Abbey Road)
Beck - I Think I'm in Love (The Information)
Belle & Sebastian - The Blues are Still Blue (The Life Pursuit)
Bishop Allen - Click Click Click Click (July EP)
Coldplay - Swallowed in the Sea (X&Y)
The Essex Green - Snakes in the Grass (Cannibal Sea)
Fiona Apple - Extraordinary Machine (Extraordinary Machine)
Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want To (You Could Have It So Much Better)
Gomez - Girlshapedlovedrug (How We Operate)
Guster - One Man Wrecking Machine (Ganging Up on the Sun)
Hanalei - Action Drum (We Are All Natural Disasters)
Hanalei - Duct Taped Tapes (Parts and Accessories)
Jenny Lewis with the Watson Twins - Handle with Care (Rabbit Furcoat)
John Mayer - Vultures (Continuum)
Maritime - Parade of Punk Rock T-Shirts (We, The Vehicles)
Matt Costa - Cold December (Songs We Sing)
Mighty Six Ninety - Leave This World
Pela - Trouble with River Cities
The Postal Service - Sleeping In (Give Up)
Rogue Wave - Publish My Love (Descended Like Vultures)
The Raconteurs - Intimate Secretary (Broken Boy Soldiers)
Snow Patrol - Chocolate (Final Straw)
Spoon - The Infinite Pet (Gimme Fiction)
The Stills - Helicopters (Without Feathers)
Sufjan Stevens - Chicago (Illinois)
TV on the Radio - A Method (Return to Cookie Mountain)
The White Stripes - Blue Orchid (Get Behind Me Satan)
Wolf Parade - Grounds for Divorce (Apologies to the Queen Mary)


Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home