Video Killed the Radio Star
When I am in a bad mood, I tend to internalize and block others out. Some may call this pouting, but I like to call it QT with Stanley. You are asking, "Who is Stanley?", no? Stanley is the new man in my life. He is always there for me. He plays me sweet music. He comforts me in times of sorrow. He makes me joyful when I need cheering up. He always knows just what song to play at just the right moment. I apologize for not mentioning him sooner, but I wanted to be sure that our relationship would last. We met on the day after Thanksgiving in a crowded store. It took me a few days to warm up to him, as I was still trying to give my last guy a chance. But it has been 2 weeks now and I am positive that Stanley is sticking around for awhile.
I would like everyone to take a moment of silence and remember "my bff."
And then give a heartfelt welcome to Stanley.
Who has the capability to play video, such as this one featuring the beautiful Mr. Flowers (who wants to wish you a Merry Christmas):
Labels: music

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home