Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I'm not one for cats, but this one got me

Price is a cat. Nelly is his mistress kitten that lives next door.

B: I let Price outside the other day because Nelly had come to visit. He went nuts....made a bee-line right for her. They were snoofling and bathing each other. Love was in the air. It was sad when I had to take him back inside.

K: Price & Nelly....it could be the name of a song.

B: Yeah, it does have that kinda ring to it. Like an old band name....or a pub. "I'm going on down to Price & Nelly's to kick back a few."

K: Yes. A pub name. Let's open one called that.

B: It also sounds like a store in Diagon Alley. I think it's just that Nelly sounds British so I automatically think pub or old bookstore or a place to get eye of newt.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home